How to Use Your Car to Make Cash
October 14, 2020 | Daniel Dewitt
If you have a car, you are probably fully aware of the benefits that come along with it. You have enjoyed it with your family, on your commute to work, on long vacations or short city breaks. You might have also enjoyed your car in an outside cinema or when you went for a picnic but it started to rain.
There is no question about it. Owning a car is simply great and the only thing that makes it even better is that it can make money.
Yes, we are aware of the fact that a car usually takes money out of your pocket – since it doesn’t run on air. But it can also do the opposite too.
How To Use Your Car To Make Cash
There are probably many ways to do it, but we will stick to the main 7, because we know that time is of the essence and that you don’t want to read a long article.
Rent Your Car Out
Believe it or not, you don’t need to own a company to rent out cars. You can do it yourself with the help of different service providers. These manage the platform on which you list your car. You will have to take pictures of your car and upload basic information. Then you’ll receive rental bookings and meet with the renter for pickup and delivery.
Start Delivering Goods
Did you notice the pandemic? You must have; it’s the thing that is torturing us day in and day out. Along with it, however, came a great way to make money with your car.
Many people who are at higher risk of getting sick should stay at home all the time. This means that they aren’t able to shop for themselves.
You can do the shopping for them, for a fee of course. Alternatively, you can work with an app that will help your clients find you.
If you are a technical person, you can film a video while you fix different issues with your car. Then, you could upload this video on YouTube and share it on Facebook. You must allow YouTube to post commercials that will be attached to your video, which they will pay you for this. The more videos you record, and the more useful they are to other users, the more money you could make.
Help People Transport Goods
Many people need a hand, and a car, to help them carry heavy goods across the city. You can offer this service and use social media to market yourself. Just make sure that the goods fit in your car – otherwise, you will not get any clients.
Uber People Around
You probably already know what Uber is. And chances are that you also used it after a late night at the bar. How did you like the service that the driver provided? Do you think it could have been better? Maybe you can try your hand at being an Uber driver and getting your car to make some cash. The average Uber driver makes an average of 10$ per hour; but if you have a lot of free time and a reliable vehicle, you could turn that into a decent stream of cash.
Become A Taxi Driver
Maybe you feel Uber isn’t the thing for you. Maybe you are looking for a bit of a higher class. That is quite alright! You can become a taxi driver and drive people around town.
Use Title Loans
If none of these ideas above suit you, you still have another option in Arizona. Maybe you need quick cash for emergencies. Maybe you have to take care of some business or pay outstanding bills. Whatever the unexpected situation, you can use your car to get title loans.
What Are Title Loans?
In case you are wondering what is a title loan, it's simple. Title loans are loans that you get when you use your car’s title as collateral. This differs from more traditional loans because, if approved, you get your money the same day. There is no need to wait for days or even weeks for your cash. We here at Fast Auto Loans make sure our process is quick and easy.
How Do I Find Title Loans Near Me?
All you have to do is to search online for title loan places near me. Once you find the nearest location for you, just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the quick online form right there at the top of our homepage;
- Once you submit the form, stay close to your phone. You will receive a phone call from a loan representative who will let you know what is next and what items you have to have;
- After the phone call, you can either make your way to the store or have us come to you. That’s right, you don’t even have to leave your house if you don’t want to. Just let us know where to go and we will meet you;
- Regardless if you come here or have us come to you, the process is still the same. You still have title loans requirements. Those are your ID, your vehicle’s title that is in your name, and your vehicle;
- While you are with the loan rep – either in-store or somewhere else – you will learn about the loan terms, be able to ask any questions you have, have your items checked, and learn if you are approved. Your vehicle will also be inspected to determine how much you qualify for. The amount you qualify for is dependent on the value of your vehicle.
- If we are able to approve you and you agree to the terms, you will either have your money right there or the very next bank business day. It is that easy!
No matter what option you choose in order to use your car to make cash, keep in mind the fact that one doesn’t exclude the other, and you can get a title loan while being an Uber driver or anything else that involves your car because you still get to drive it.