Can I Get Title Loans In Kingman, AZ With Poor Credit?
When you need help with emergency expenses like medical bills, emergency home repair, or emergency travel, coming to Fast Auto Loans, Inc. for title loans in Kingman, AZ is always an option to consider. But many people wonder whether they need to have a good credit score to be able to qualify for this loan. The quick answer is, yes, you can get this loan with poor credit. Keep reading this article to learn more about a Kingman title loan.
Learn How You Can Get A Kingman Title Loan With Poor Credit
As we said, the short answer to whether you can get title loans in Kingman, AZ if you have poor credit is yes, you absolutely can. However, some people aren't aware of what "bad credit" actually means. You have to make sure you understand your credit score so you know what options are available to you. So, follow this list to learn how your score is categorized. According to the FICO scoring system, credit scores are rated using the following categories:
- Exceptional, which ranges from 800 to 850.
- Very good, which ranges from 740 to 799.
- Good, which ranges from 670 to 739.
- Fair, which ranges from 580 to 669.
- Poor, which ranges from 300 to 579.
With that in mind, bad credit is generally defined as scores between 300 and 579. If you have poor credit, you'll struggle to gain loans from traditional sources like a bank or another financial institution. Luckily, we here at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. will still consider you for our title loan – even with poor credit!. This doesn’t mean there’ll never be a situation in which we won’t check your credit, but you don’t have to worry about us automatically turning you away.
Everything You Need To Get Title Loans In Kingman, AZ
While you don't need to have a good credit score to qualify for bad credit car title loans, there are some requirements you do have to meet before we can tell you if you qualify for approval for title loans in Kingman, AZ. But fear not; they aren't difficult to understand and carry with you; as long as you have a car, truck, or van that is paid off and in your name – plus a few other required items – we can tell you if you qualify. Here is a breakdown of what we require.
Firstly, you'll need to ensure you have a valid form of identification. It must display your birth date, name, and photograph. While many use their driver’s license, we understand if you can’t. Instead of your driver’s license, we accept state-issued photo IDs. Regardless of what you use, please make sure your name is spelled correctly on your initial request form to ensure it matches your ID. Plus, you must be at least 18 years old to obtain a title loan in Kingman, AZ.
The next thing you need is a vehicle in your name. We use this to establish how much money we can lend you if you qualify for approval – which can be anything between $300 to $15,000. Although, it's worth noting that we only work with cars, vans, or trucks. We do not accept motorcycles, tractors, trailers, boats, or RVs. Since we utilize this to figure out how much money you can get, understanding the factors that influence its value can go a long way. Such factors include:
- Your vehicle's age and odometer reading.
- Your vehicle's condition (cosmetic and mechanical).
- Your vehicle's service history.
- Your vehicle's make and model.
Finally, you need to hold a lien-free title that corresponds to the vehicle you're using to get a title loan. While we understand that other types of titles exist, we can only accept lien-free versions. After all, we can't place a lien on a title that already holds one. You also have to make sure that your name appears on the title. If it has a lien or your name is not on the title, you will have to get that fixed before you come in.
How You Can Get Title Loans In Kingman, AZ Without A Good Credit Score
Provided you can meet the requirements, the next stages involve knowing the process. So, we're providing you with a step-by-step tutorial to help you progress through the protocols quickly and easily. Although our representatives are always on hand to help, it's good to get a head start, so you know what to expect. So, here's everything you'll need to do to get a title loan from us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc.:
- Complete our easy online form. We ask for basic information, so it shouldn't take too long.
- Wait for one of our loan representatives to give you a call. We'll do so once we receive your information.
- During the conversation, we'll ask you to confirm where you'd like to meet. You don't have to come to the nearest store to get a title loans Kingman. Instead, we can come to your office or home at a suitable time.
- Regardless of where you meet, ensure you have the documents required to determine if you qualify for approval.
- We'll review your documents and establish the value of your vehicle to ascertain whether you qualify and how much we can lend you.
- If you do gain approval for the amount you need, we'll request your signature on a couple of forms to confirm your agreement with the contract.
- After that, all you need to do is wait for your money. It should be with you on the same or the following working day.
Secure A Kingman Title Loan Right Now!
As you now know, you can get title loans in Kingman, AZ without having a good credit score. So if you are dealing with emergency expenses, there is no need for you to struggle on your own! All you have to do is come see us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. and we can tell you if you qualify for approval. If you need to fund an unexpected expense, complete our online form on our website to begin the process now.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.