Title Loans In AZ For New Car Owners
When it comes to getting title loans in AZ through us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc., you might wonder how being a new car owner would impact your loan. Knowing how your new car can impact your chances is important because you’ll be able to make sure your vehicle is ready to go when we meet in person. So, if you are ready to begin, use this guide to learn the requirements of and process for getting title loans in Arizona as a new car owner.
Learn How New Car Owners Can Get Title Loans
Why Would You Want A New Car For Car Title Loans?
Before you learn anything else, you need to know why you’d want a new car when you need a car title loan. Keep in mind that before we can tell you if you qualify for approval for title loans in AZ, we will have to inspect your vehicle. This inspection allows us to determine your vehicle’s overall condition and its resale value – which then helps us determine how much we can lend you if we do approve you for this loan. So, having a newer vehicle would mean that it is in better working condition.
When we inspect your vehicle, we are looking at things like how the engine is running, if the tires are in good shape, and if there are any major dents or damages – basically anything that can seriously impact how your vehicle works. Do keep in mind that just having a new car does not guarantee approval. We still have to assess your information to truly determine if you qualify for this loan. However, having a newer, better-working vehicle can increase your chances of getting a higher amount.
What Do You Need To Get Title Loans As A New Car Owner?
Now that you know how a newer car would impact your chances, you need to know what you need to show us for title loans in AZ. Unlike traditional lending options from financial institutions like banks, you do not need many things to find out if you qualify for approval. You won't have to spend too long gathering various bank statements and providing your affordability. Instead, we just ask that you provide the following items:
- Lien-free vehicle title — While other titles exist, we can only work with lien-free vehicle titles. This means your title is currently free of any outstanding liens or judgments. This is because we put a lien on the title of your new car to secure the loan, and we can't do that if there's one already on it. When you finish paying off your vehicle, your title will be lien-free.
- Driver’s license or state-issued identification — We have to make sure you are at least 18 years old before we can tell you if you qualify for approval. This is because any under 18 isn’t legally able to apply for a loan with us or anywhere else. You can either use your driver’s license or a state-issued ID. If you do use your ID, make sure it is one with your picture on it.
- Vehicle — Your vehicle dictates how much you can borrow – which can be anything between $300 - $15,000. This means we will need to inspect it before so we can let you know how much you could get. The inspection should be quick and we are only looking to establish the vehicle’s condition. We also use a pricing guide to determine the vehicle’s resale value.
How To Get Title Loans In AZ As A New Car Owner
As the owner of a new car, you should now know what you need to do to better your chances of getting title loans in AZ. You know how a new car can impact your chances, you know what the required items are, and now all you need to know is how the actual process works from start to finish. The good thing is our process is simple for anyone to understand. In fact, all you have to do is follow this breakdown now to get started:
- Complete the online title loan request form found on our website. It should take just five minutes or so and it sends your information directly to your nearest Fast Auto Loans, Inc. store so we can help you get started with the process and schedule the inspection.
- Once we have received your request, we will call you to discuss the requirements, process, and where you would like to meet us – since you don't have to come to our store, all you have to do is let us know where to meet you for the vehicle inspection.
- Regardless of where you decide to conduct the inspection, head there on time with everything you need to allow us to determine if you qualify. We will assess your items to determine if you qualify and we will inspect your vehicle to determine how much we can lend.
- If we decide you qualify for approval, we will then help you finish the paperwork. This also means we will go over the loan terms and answer any questions you have. Once you are done, you can get the money either later that same day or the next bank business day.
Get Title Loans Today To Fund Your Emergency!
As a new car owner, you now know how your new car impacts title loans in AZ. So now you should know how to get your car and yourself ready to make the process as smooth as possible. And we here at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. will do what we can to let you know if you qualify as soon as possible. So, if you need money to cover a time-sensitive emergency, complete the online form now and we'll call you to walk you through the rest of the steps!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.