Use Your Car to Get Cash With Title Loans
May 11, 2020 | Daniel Dewitt
When financial woes hit, it can feel like you have no options. That your quiver is out of arrows. And that’s a valid feeling to have: studies show that most Americans only have around $400 in savings, and most of us are just struggling to get by on a daily basis. Food, rent, and healthcare are all most us can juggle and don’t leave a lot of time to pump up our savings.
Don’t despair though. Just because your options are limited doesn’t mean you don’t have any. And one of the most useful you have, the answer to how you’re going to pull yourself out of your current financial hole even, is a title loan.
What are title loans? Why are they such a strong option for getting the cash you need? That’s what we’re here to talk about today.
The Title Loan Starter Guide
The idea behind a title loan is simple: your car is used to secure a loan. In the state of Arizona that can be up to $15,000 depending on the condition of your car. A few important things to know about the process:
- While the value of your loan is secured by your car’s title loan, that doesn’t mean you stop driving your car or using it normally for the duration of the loan. While your loan is still extant you can drive it as you normally would for work, school, or errands.
- You can start the process online. Simply fill out the application at the top of the page with your personal information and one of our representatives will give you a prompt call back to walk you through the process and what you’ll need. If you have any questions after reading this article, this is a perfect way to have them answered.
- The title loan process is fast. Very, very fast: often within 30 minutes of walking into a title loan store you can be walking out with your cash in hand. This is immensely useful if you need the cash to deal with an emergency where time is of the essence.
What Can You Use a Title Loan On?
You may already know what you want, or need, to spend your title loan on, but if not, here are the three main categories that title loans are generally used on.
- Emergencies. This covers everything from emergency room visits to car accidents to housefires. Title loans are ideal for dealing with emergencies like these because of their speed: in an emergency situation you don’t have time to go take out a loan from a more traditional institution. You need money, and you need it with a minimum of work so that you can focus on fixing the situation at hand.
- Preventative action. The thought process behind this is simple: a penny of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Most of the full blown problems we face in life are actually generally avoidable if caught early enough and before they gain their full blown status: brush your teeth to avoid cavities, eat healthy to avoid heart disease, and tie your shoes not to trip over your laces. A title loan can thus have an outsized impact if used at the right time.
- Investment. More than just preventing problems from occurring in the future, investing is a way of actively planning for your future and taking your life into your own hands. Maybe you have a hot tip about a certain stock, maybe you found an incredible deal on a new car. Either way, a title loan can give you the cash to take advantage of the opportunity and improve your future.
A Title Loan For All Seasons
Title loans are fast, versatile, and could be the answer to your financial woes. If you need cash, then check out any of our many title loan store locations. We’re committed to helping out the residents of our state get through financial low points.
If you have any further questions or concerns about the title loan process, just complete our online request form, where a representative of our will guide you through the process. Alternatively, if you feel confident, drive down to one of our stores and we’ll get you the cash you need.