4 Things To Remember Before You Get A Prescott Valley Title Loan
A Prescott Valley title loan lets you borrow money without having a good credit score if you have a lien-free vehicle title to use as collateral. It's a quick and simple way to obtain between $300 and $15,000 from us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. to cover all sorts of emergencies, such as medical bills or home repairs. However, you should never jump into any financial obligation lightly.
You should always ensure you think it over before you get any kind of loan – even our title loan. After all, finances are a massive portion of everybody's lives, so we have to make all decisions carefully. Therefore, you must keep a few things in mind before beginning our title loan process. In the following sections, we'll go over the top four things you must remember when getting title loans in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
4 Things You Should Remember Before Acquiring A Prescott Valley Title Loan
1. You Need A Justifiable Reason For Borrowing
First things first, when you are trying to get a Prescott Valley title loan, you must have a genuine reason for needing the loan. In all honesty, this doesn't just apply to title loans in Prescott Valley, Arizona — it applies to all sorts of loans. If you do not have a specific reason to borrow money, you shouldn't do it. Why? Because you'll be repaying something you never needed in the first place, and that's no way to spend your paycheck.
So, again, before you begin the process to get this kind of loan, consider whether your situation actually calls for an emergency loan. Circumstances that are time-sensitive and would worsen or become more expensive if left unpaid often justify a title loan to help you with those expenses. To give you an idea of the types of scenarios warranting a title loan, take a look at this list:
- Home repairs like damaged front doors, broken windowpanes, or leaky roofs.
- Medical bills that were completely unexpected or more than your emergency savings and health insurance can cover.
- Out-of-hours veterinary fees for your pets.
- Utility bills that were unexpectedly high.
2. You Must Have The Requirements Ready Before Starting The Prescott Valley Title Loan Process
Once you’ve decided you do need this loan, you’ll need to get the items ready. To ensure everything goes smoothly, you should gather all the items you need to qualify before actually starting the process. Luckily, you don't need that much to find out if you could be eligible for one of our title loans. Unlike other types of loans, you don't need to have a good credit score to gain approval. To get title loans in Prescott Valley, Arizona, you’ll need the following:
- Your identification —Whether it's a driver's license or a state-issued ID, make sure it has the following:
- Your photograph
- Your date of birth
- Your full, legal name
- Your vehicle —We work with three specific types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and vans. Please do not try to get a title loan with a motorcycle, tractor, caravan, trailer, boat, or another mode of transport.
- Your lien-free title — You must own your vehicle outright to get a title loan, which is proven by your lien-free title. It must be in your name, too. If it isn't, you need to ask the DMV for a transfer. As soon as the title is in your name, you can apply for a title loan from us at Fast Auto Loans Inc.
3. The Amount You Can Borrow Is Based On The Value Of Your Vehicle
Since you don't need a good (or even a fair) credit score to get a title loan in Prescott Valley, Arizona, we utilize the value of your truck, car, or van to establish how much you can borrow. This means we will have to inspect your vehicle prior to letting you know if you qualify for a Prescott Valley title loan. To assess the vehicle, we look at a few factors including the following:
- The vehicle's age and odometer reading —We evaluate these together to confirm whether your vehicle is high, average, or low mileage.
- The vehicle's make and model —Some models come with higher price tags. Naturally, you can borrow more if you own a luxury vehicle.
- The vehicle's condition —We pay close attention to the cosmetic and mechanical condition of your vehicle. The better shape it's in, the more it's worth.
4. Title Loans In Prescott Valley, Arizona Are A Last-Resort Option
Finally, you need to remember that title loans from us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. are a last resort. They are a safety net for when all other routes to funding have failed. The ease at which you can acquire our title loans shouldn't mean you choose them immediately. Exhaust other options like friends, family, and emergency funds before coming to us for the best results. That way, you'll be ultra sure you need money immediately to cover your emergency.
Get A Prescott Valley Title Loan From Fast Auto Loans, Inc. Right Now!
Before you get title loans in Prescott Valley, Arizona, remember to have a justifiable borrowing reason, gather the necessary items, and make sure you're using it as a last-resort option. If you have adhered to the above, then you can kickstart the process for a Prescott Valley title loan by completing our straightforward online inquiry form. It will send your details straight to us, so we can call you back to determine whether you qualify. So get started now and fill out the online form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.