If You Read One Article About Online Title Loans Read This One
When you are going through an emergency expense, it is important you know exactly where to go for help. One option you have is online title loans through us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc. for help. If you’ve never dealt with one before, it is important you know certain things before just diving in. When you want to learn more about online title loans, check out the information in this article.
Things You Need To Know About Online Title Loans
What Are Online Title Loans?
An online title loan is a convenient way to get money when you need it most. It is a secured kind of loan that requires you to put up your vehicle title as collateral. When you get a loan with us, you can use a title from a car, van, or truck as your collateral, but we don't accept other automobiles like boats, RVs, or motorcycles.
Your vehicle determines how much money you can get from your title loan – which could be anything from $300 to $15,000. However, we recommend only acquiring the money you need, not the amount you wish. Otherwise, you end up repaying an unnecessary amount.
The loans are made with speed and ease in mind. You start the process from home and then come into our store – or have us go to another convenient location – for a quick vehicle inspection. From start to finish, you can expect it to take around half an hour.
The Uses Of Title Loans
When it comes to title loans, they are designed to help with emergency expenses. This means you should not use them for any frivolous spending. You should use title loans for the following situations including:
- Paying off medical bills;
- Paying overdue bills;
- Funding urgent travel;
- Fixing your home following natural disaster damage;
- Fixing a secondary vehicle.
In short, if the problem worsens if left for a more extended period, a quick financial aid like an auto title loan might be the correct option. If you can wait longer, however, it's probably best to find a different avenue.
How We Value Your Vehicle For Online Title Loans
As we briefly touched on, your vehicle determines how much you could qualify for. Countless factors go into the overall value of your vehicle, and therefore, how much we can lend you if you qualify for approval. With that said, the main factors are as follows:
- Age — Generally speaking, the older the car, the less valuable it is. Usually, it comes down to the added wear and tear put on the mechanics over the longer timeframe. Not to mention that cars tend to lose over half (60%, to be precise) their value during their first five years of life.
- Make and Model — Luxury automobiles like Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, and Cadillac are always worth more than lower-end brands like Toyota and Nissan. We use the average national market value based on your make and model to determine the basic value.
- Condition — The amount of cosmetic damage (dings, scratches, stains, dents) greatly affects the car's worth. But mechanical issues have somewhat more of an impact. Make sure you stay updated with oil changes and tire rotations to minimize premature wear and tear.
- Mileage — The higher the miles, the lower the value of the vehicle. Used cars with a higher number on the odometer always sell for less than the same make and model with a lower odometer reading.
How To Get A Title Loan Online
When it comes to the process of getting a title loan from us at Fast Auto Loans, Inc., it is simple and convenient. Just follow the guide below to learn more about what you can expect:
- Fill in the online form. You just need to enter your basic information. Pick up the phone when one of our loan associates gives you a call to discuss the process. They also tell you about the documents you need and answer your questions.
- After the call, setting the meeting place is essential. You can choose to come into your local Fast Auto Loans, Inc. store – just go on our website and search for ‘Arizona title loan places near me’ to find our locations – or arrange for us to come to you at a more convenient location. Bring your driver's license, vehicle, and lien-free vehicle title to your meeting location.
- Sit down with a loan representative, who inspects your vehicle and paperwork to see if you qualify. If you are eligible, the loan representative goes over the terms and helps you finish the paperwork. Finally, you receive the money you need on the same or next bank business day!
Obtain An Online Title Loan Today!
With an online title loan, you could get the help you need to ease your financial struggles – at least in the short term. Don’t go through your emergency expenses alone; let a title loan help you out. If you are ready to get started, fill out our online form now to get started on our simple process.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.