How to Get Emergency Money Now to Pay Your Bills
Scraping the money together to pay your bills isn't fun — especially if this is a one-off occurrence. Don’t let fear stop you from thinking clearly about the various financial aids out there. Below, you'll find a list of ways to get emergency money when you need it most including fast auto title loans.
Options to Pay Your Bills Now with Fast Emergency Money
Option One: Try a Payday Loan
With a payday loan, you can usually borrow relatively small amounts of money incredibly quickly. If your bills cost anywhere between $100 to $500, you're in luck. This money must be repaid when your next pay or benefits check comes in. However, this will cost you a lot less than skipping bill payments and annoying your energy or water company. Typically, it takes around half an hour to complete the process so you can pay your bills off promptly.
Option Two: Try Crowdfunding
While this might not be the quickest way, it will certainly get you the money you need in a substantial time frame. Sites like GoFundMe and Plumfund allow you to set up campaigns so you can pay your bills, fund your medical emergency, cover rent, or something else entirely.
Generally, these sites will have very low transaction and set up fees (if any!). They truly do have your wellbeing and care in mind. Having said this, it does take some work to raise money for crowdfunding. You will have to share your story and ask your family and friends to do the same.
If you're looking for a more reliable method, we'd suggest you check out our favorites below.
The Best Option: Take Out Title Loans
The Advantages of Taking Out Title Loans
- You can keep your vehicle while you're repaying the loan.
- There are no credit checks made! We accept everyone whether you have amazing, bad, or no credit at all. You shouldn't be penalized for your financial past.
- You can receive anywhere from $300 to $15,000 with our title loans to pay your bills.
- The entire process can take as little as half an hour.
- You will only need two documents (lien-free vehicle title and your driver's license) and your vehicle to apply.
- You can start the process from the comfort of your own home.
- You will receive the money on the same day. At times, it might be the next working day but this ultimately depends on when you applied.
How to Acquire Title Loans Near Me
You should see a simple request form on our Fast Auto Loans, Inc. homepage. Fill it in. This should only take around 5 minutes.
Once you have submitted the form, you'll need to stay near your phone. Why? Because a loan representative from your nearest Arizona Fast Auto Loans, Inc. location will call you. During the conversation, they will ask you whether you would prefer to head to your nearest storefront or meet the representative at a more suitable location. It's completely up to you! Additionally, they will tell you about the paperwork you need to bring and answer any questions you might have.
Whether you're meeting the loan rep at your closest Arizona Fast Auto Loans, Inc. storefront or not, you need to bring the following documents:
- Your vehicle itself
- Your lien-free title to your vehicle
- Your driver's license (or another state-issued photo ID card)
When you arrive, the expert loan representative will examine your car. Then, they will inspect your paperwork and confirm anything they're not sure about. You just need to be patient at this point but we guarantee it won't take long!
After the loan rep has analyzed your documents, they will figure out whether you qualify for approval.
If you have been approved by the loan representative, you will receive your money on the same day! At times, you will receive it on the next working day but this depends on the day you apply for the title loan.
How to Use Your Title Loan
In this case, you will probably be using your title loan to pay your bills for the month. However, title loans can help in a variety of situations including the following:
- Paying unexpected medical or dental bills
- Paying unforeseen home repairs and/or maintenance
- Paying emergency car repair fees
You can get emergency money now to pay your bills with online loans. Title loans have been a lifeline for many; they can be the same for you.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.