Do You Need Proof Of Income For A Title Loan?
Do you need proof of income for a title loan? What about if your car isn't in the best shape? And do you need proof of income for a title loan when your credit score is less than perfect? How does it all work, and are you even eligible? Those are just some of the most commonly asked questions about getting an Arizona online title loan.
Common Questions When Getting An Arizona Title Loan
You're not alone if you feel like you have no idea what to do. Most people don't get an Arizona title loan unless they're facing a financial emergency. And if that's the case, then the last thing you want is a bunch of misleading information.
Meanwhile, everybody seems to be asking the same things. They're generally confused about how car title loans work and want answers. So, here's what we all need to know before choosing this option.
1. Do You Need Proof Of Income For A Title Loan?
You do not need to submit any income verification to get a title loan in Arizona. That means no bank statements, no pay stubs, and no tax forms are required. The process is designed with quickness and ease in mind, so you can get in and get on with your life shortly after signing the contract. Also, filling out the application only takes a few minutes.
2. Do You Need Proof Of Income For A Title Loan If Your Car Is Old?
The amount of your loan depends heavily on the value of your vehicle. Thus, many people assume that older cars require a guarantor or proof of income to qualify. However, that's not the case. Even older car models are eligible for these loans as long as there's no lien on the title. In fact, you can get as much as $15,000 if your car is in good shape.
3. Do You Need Proof Of Income For A Title Loan If Your Credit Is Bad?
Traditional banks offering secured loans require collateral and perfect credit. But title loans are accessible even if your rating is low. People can find out if they get approved in as little as half an hour regardless of whether they have good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all. Plus, Fast Auto Loans, Inc. wants to work with you, so we will sit down with you to see how we can best help.
4. How Do You Get The Best Arizona Title Loan?
Luckily, we try to make it as easy as possible for consumers to get fast title loans. With traditional loans, you could have many hoops thrown at you and a long list of items to carry around. At Fast Auto Loans, Inc. in Arizona, you only need to follow these three simple steps:
- Step One: Go online and fill out an application. Our form is quick and the information you provide is completely confidential. Plus, once you submit, it is automatically sent to the nearest Fast Auto Loans, Inc., so you can get in contact with the right loan representative. They will walk you through the process and you can even give them a location where they can go to you instead of you having to come to one of our Arizona title loan places.
- Step Two: Gather your paperwork and ask questions. The next step takes the longest, and it's still relatively quick. Whether you come to one of our stores or we come to you, a title loan agent will let you know to bring your driver's license or government-issued photo ID, your lien-free vehicle title in your name, and your car for a quick inspection.
- Step Three: learn if you’ve been approved. After the vehicle inspection, your loan representative will go over your information and determine if you qualify for approval. If you do get approved, your loan representative will go over your loan terms. Your agent can answer any questions you might have and have you sign the agreement once you agree.
The great thing about title loans is you don’t lose your vehicle if you get approved for the loan. If you remember to make your repayments on time, you will not run into any issues with keeping your vehicle. Another thing to remember is the loan terms are usually flexible enough for most lifestyles and budgets, so get started on our easy process, today!
When it comes to Arizona title loans, there are certain questions you might be asking yourself. Questions like ‘do I need proof of income for a title loan?’ are questions many people wonder about. The simple answer to this one is no. In fact, all you need is the right company and a few basic items to qualify.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.