Remember These 5 Financial Needs When Setting Your Budget
February 15, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
Everyone's life is different. We all have unique needs, but that doesn't mean some of the basics aren't still the same. Living in the modern world means being frugal with your finances. But it also means having these five financial needs covered at all times. Remember to add these things to your budget, and if you are not quite meeting your needs yet, try an online title loan.
The Top 5 Most Important Financial Needs
Before you start getting stressed out about the money in your pocket, or lack thereof, make sure you've got the basics covered. Everything besides that should be considered a luxury that you're lucky to have. When you think like that, it makes financial hardship much easier to bear.
So, what are the basics, and why are they important? Here's a checklist to get you started.
1. Money For Livable Housing
According to research, the average person in America spends at least 30% of their monthly income on rent or mortgage. That means if you make $30,000 per year, you can expect to pay at least $10,000 for living expenses. Thus, this portion of your paycheck needs to be listed first on any budget you make.
It is also important to factor in surprises with your housing, like for damages or needing to move. Try to set aside at least 35% of your income to help pay for accidents, damages, and moving expenses.
2. Cash For Food And Drinks
Whether you get take-out or cook at home, you can't escape the need for adequate nutrition. In fact, it makes no sense to care about other needs unless you've covered this one first. That's because malnutrition can make you feel weak, nauseous, and confused. It makes daily tasks more difficult and prevents you from focusing on what's most important.
Try to plan your meals ahead of time using low-cost ingredients to make your money and tummy stretch.
3. Funds For The Savings Account
If you ever find yourself with some extra cash in hand, don't waste it on non-essentials. Instead, add it to your growing savings account and then use that money for large purchases or emergency funds. Economists suggest having at least three months' worth of cash in the account if you temporarily lose your income.
To get the most out of your savings, put your money in a high-yield savings account, then sit back and watch it grow.
4. Resources For Clothing And Hygiene
You can't make it through life without the proper attire. In fact, some jobs won't even consider your application if you're not dressed to impress. Either way, it's illegal to go out in public without clothes. So, always be sure to put back some clothing resources, even if it's not for top-of-the-line styles or luxury brands.
Just make sure when you set aside cash for clothes and hygiene, you remain realistic. The average family of four spends roughly $1,800 per year on clothing, shoes, and accessories. Try to find affordable alternatives that still work well for you and your family.
5. Turn To Title Loans For Emergencies
Life is unpredictable, which means anything could happen at any time. Too often, our small savings accounts aren't enough to cover unexpected expenses. Meanwhile, banks are hesitant to give out loans, especially if your credit isn't perfect. But an Arizona title loan can give you the quick cash you need when you are hit with an emergency – despite what your credit looks like.
Title loans are loans you receive when you use your vehicle’s title as collateral. You can qualify for anything between $300-$15,000 with a fast title loan from Arizona and you can keep your vehicle while you repay. The great thing about this kind of loan is the fact that, if you are approved, you will receive the cash either the same day you apply or the very next bank business day. We also make sure our process is quick and convenient for anyone to go through.
How To Get A Fast Title Loan In Arizona
Our entire process begins right online. Just go to our website and fill out the online form. From there, follow these simple steps below:
- Wait for one of our loan representatives from the closest fast auto title loans location to give you a call. They will walk you through the steps, answer any questions, and tell you about the required items. This is also the time where you can give them a location to have them come to you.
- Whether you come to the store or we come to you, you will still need to have your vehicle, the vehicle’s lien-free title, and your driver’s license or ID with you. The loan representative will do a quick inspection of your vehicle to determine how much you qualify for.
- After they inspect your vehicle and let you know how much you could qualify for, they will then go over all your information and your title. All this information allows them to determine if you qualify for approval or not.
- If you do qualify for approval, they will help you finish some simple paperwork to understand the loan terms and agreement. Then, once that is complete, you will receive your cash either on the same day or the next bank business day.
If you remember these five basic needs when setting up a budget, then you can relax more often and stop stressing about money so much. Yes, cash rules everything in the world but you can make it work for you instead of against you if you have the right tips